Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 8: A Moment You Felt Most Satisfied With Your Life

I have no idea!! Probably when I graduated from SLCC. I felt accomplished, like all of my hard work payed off. If you would ask me when I felt happiest I would say right now. I may not have a job right now but the way the company I was working for was right before I lost my job I was way stressed out toward the end of my career there. I constantly felt like crying and stressed out. I loved what I did, taking care of people, elderly people but the politics of the job and unhappiness I was feeling toward the end, way outweighed the benefits. I am happy right now. Working my way through school toward my dream job. I am coming out of my shell more and more. I feel really happy right now. Hopefully I will find a job that I can be happy at again.

1 comment: