Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7: Your Favorite Childhood Toys

One of my favorite toys from childhood was Barbies. I loved playing with my barbies with my friends. Another favorite toy would be my bitty baby. When I got it it was a lot of money and was only available from a catalog. I saved up my money and raised money to pay for half of it and my parents paid for the other half for my birthday the year I got it. I wanted all of the American Girls and their accessories from the catalog I would get with them in it. Never could afford them though. Now you can buy then at Target and other local stores. I also had this dinosaur that was purple and green that was the size of a small dog that I used to tie a shoelace around its neck and pretend to take it for a walk. I loved to color as well. Loved coloring books and fuzzy posters. I also loved puzzles. One year for Christmas my brother and I got puzzles and ended up with two of the same puzzle. He got two of the same Batman puzzles and I got two of the same kitten puzzle. We used to take them and have races with them to see who could put them together the fastest. I still love to do puzzles. I also loved to play board games. I still love to play board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment