Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 5: Your Favorite Comfort Food and Why

I almost totally forgot to do this. That is why it's late. My favorite comfort food would probably be homemade stew. It makes you feel nice and warm from the inside out and I always remember having it on cold winter days. Other favorite comfort food is homemade chili, ham and beans, chicken noodle soup (made with made from scratch noodles) with mash potatoes (homemade not instant). Chicken, dumplings and mash potatoes is also a favorite. All of these foods are made from scratch, homemade. The reason I feel like they are comfort foods is because they remind me of my mom and grandma because they are the two people who make them. I love homemade, made from scratch food. I think mostly because they warm you up from the inside out and they remind you of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment